International Trade Training for Journalists 2019:
The National Press Foundation is accepting applications for a fully funded International Trade training for Journalists 2019 Program. The fully funded International Trade Training will be given through a 4-day workshop in Hong Kong. Along with the national press foundation, Hinrich Foundation is providing support for this international trade training. Knowledge regarding all aspects of sustainable trade internationally will be provided to all its participants by this fully funded international trade training for journalists program.
So, if you’re a Journalist based in Asia, you should not miss out on this amazing fully funded opportunity to take your career two steps ahead!
- All journalists Based in Asia are eligible to apply for this fully funded International trade training for journalists
Aspects covered by International trade training for Journalists:
- growth of economy
- Foreign Direct Investment – FDI
- Environmental and social impacts of international trade
- Data and Research
- The unique role of China in international trade
Fully Funded Training covers:
- flight expenses
This Fully funded international trade training for journalists is the perfect opportunity for Asian Journalists to enhance their skills and gain knowledge about important issues in today’s world.
The application form for the fully funded international trade training for journalists is given below. The application does not have the option of ‘saving’ it for later so applicants must fill out the complete form.
Applicants will also require:
- Two work samples (from last year)
- A letter of Support from your supervisor or editor
- In case you are a freelancer, letter of support can be provided by someone who has published your work or edited it
Applicants must be able to answer the following queries:
- Who are you? a Brief biography?
- Why do you want to participate in this program?
- How will you use this program to benefit your audience?
This fully funded international Opportunity/Program is going to be held in Hong Kong.
Duration and Deadline:
Duration: June 17-20 2019
Deadline: 5th March 2019
Official Link: nationalpress.org
More Fully Funded Opportunities you may Apply:
- TU Berlin University Summer Scholarship 2019
- Generacion 2030 Conference 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship – Postgraduate
- Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany – Cross Cultural Program
- 14 Days Travel Writing Scholarship to Portugal