Fully Funded Internship in Austria 2019
The Institute of science and technology is offering fully funded internship in Austria to students of Bachelors and Masters. Located on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Vienna, IST is a rapidly growing name in the field of Science and Technology.
The selected applicants will be working on a short research project with a faculty member or lab member in the Institute of Science and Technology Vienna.
Internships are available in the following fields:
- Computer science
- Data science
- And areas related to the above-mentioned fields
Eligibility Criteria for Internship in Austria:
- Students enrolled in Bachelors or Masters of Science can apply.
- Applicants must have completed at least the fourth semester of Bachelors studies before the internship starts.
Note: the entire internship will be conducted in the English Language
Internship Dates: Date of the internship will lie somewhere between 15 May – 15 December 2019.
Internship duration: 8 to 12 weeks
The fully funded Internship covers:
- Allowance for costs related to traveling
- Financial support for housing purposes
- On-campus housing is available
- Monetary compensation every month
- Free of cost IST shuttle bus service
How to Apply:
- The application for this fully funded internship in Austria is online.
- Students applying will have to mention which Professor they would like to work with during the internship.
- Following is the list of faculty members available:
List of Faculty Members
Note: you do NOT have to contact the faculty members, all you need to do is mention which one you would like to work with.
Documents required for application:
- Statement of Purpose (learn how to write a good SOP )
- 1 or 2 references and their contact information
- Educational transcripts/diplomas of all degrees you have completed or are enrolled in.
- These should be submitted in the original language they are in as well as in English.
Deadline: 15 February 2019
Official link: https://phd.pages.ist.ac.at/isternship/