Internship in France 2020- Paid International Internship
The Applications are invited to apply for Internship in France 2020. The Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development is now accepting applications for its internship. This is a paid international internship. OECD will select highly motivated and qualified students. This international internship will give the students a chance to polish their technical as well as analytical skills.
You can also apply for another Paid Opportunity in Switzerland CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details of the Internship in France 2020:
- Organization: Organization of Economic cooperation and development
- Location: Paris, France
- Program: Internship
- Status: Paid
- Eligible Countries: All
- Duration: 1-6 months
- Deadline: March 2, 2020
You May Apply For:
- Scholarships in Qatar 2020 – Bachelor studies (Fully Funded)
- UMY University Scholarships in Indonesia 2020 – BS, MS & PhD
- Scholarship in Netherlands 2020 for International Students
- IREX Community Solutions Exchange Program to USA
- Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France 2020 – BS & MS
Internship in France is Paid Internship Opportunity for International students. It covers your following cost:
- 700 Euros per month will be provided to the interns to help them with living expenses.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Employment Energy
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
And Many more!!
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time degree program during their internship. Their degree should be related to one of the fields being offered in this internship.
- Applicants should have good communication and IT skills
- Applicants should be available to complete a minimum of one month of internship.
- Applicants should be able to fluently speak/write in English or French. Good command over other languages which are used in OECD will be a plus point as well.
- Applicants should possess good drafting skills.
- They should be able to work nicely in a team with other people from different countries and cultures.
02 March 2020 is the last date to apply for this Internship in France 2020- Paid International Internship.
Applicants can continue the internship from 1 – 6 months. OECD encourages students to stay for a full 6 months in order to gain maximum learning.
The application should be filled online. If you already have an account on the website, click log in. If you are applying for the first time and do not have an account already, register as a new user. (Link is given in the apply now section).
How to Apply for the Internship in France 2020:
There is Online Application form and the link is given below:
OECD is a highly reputed organization. Thus it only selects the best applicants. The selection process will contain the following steps:
- Online application and cover letter will be assessed.
- The candidates they find suitable will be shortlisted.
- An online/ telephone interview or written test can be taken in order to make sure only the best applicants are selected.
- Offer letter will be sent to those that are thought of as the most suitable
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages Applicants to apply in the Internship in France 2020. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 25 Sept 2019[ratings]