Applications are now open for the Internship Program In White House 2020. The purpose of this program is to provide the opportunity to the students so that they can gain some professional experience and build leadership skills in them.
This program is designed to support the young leaders by strengthening their understanding of the Executive Office and prepare them in such a way that they can serve their country in a better way.
About Internship Program In White House:
This Program is going to be held in WhiteHouse and it will run for 2 months from May 27th to August 7th, 2020. First Lady, The President and the staff of White House are committed that they will provide the opportunity to the young leaders so they can develop their leadership skills and serve their country in a better way by polishing them through attending the White House Internship Program.
The team of young men and women from all across the country will be selected those will dedicate their time, energy & talent for the betterment of the White House and the Nation. Assignments will be given to the intern.
The mission of the White House is to make you people’s houses available to future leaders around the globe. It is a public service program that undoubtedly provides a wonderful opportunity to get professional experience and grow leadership skills in you. This program is managed to guide and help leaders from the youth by strengthening their knowledge of the executive office and make them prepared to participate in upcoming public service opportunities. President and the house staff are aimed to provide young leaders with a platform to exchange their leadership skills so that they can serve their country. Only US citizens can apply.
Task and Work:
A selected group of participants would provide their time, energy, talent, and service to make the white house and the world better and surely they would be then a part of the white house’s team. Assignments would be given to each one every day which would include conducting research, managing team inquiries, attending meetings, writing memos and choosing eligible students to enter events.
All interns would get their work according to their field but they would stay connected at weekly events which would include speakers session and awareness about more opportunities. Most often, it emphasizes community service and interns are asked to participate in service-related projects at NGOs in Washington, DC.
- Location: USA
- Host Organization: White House
- Duration: 2 months, 10 days
- Opportunity: Unpaid
- Deadline: 3rd January 2020
You May Apply For:
- Medical Scholarship in Australia 2020 – Bachelor Scholarship
- UWE Bristol Postgraduate Scholarships in UK 2020
- Commonwealth Youth Awards 2020 London, UK
- Scholarships in Australia 2020- Fully Funded Scholarships
Responsibilities of the Intern:
All the Interns which will be selected for White House program will have some responsibilities on them.
All the interns will be given some assignments which include:
- Conducting the research.
- Attend the meetings.
- Manage incoming inquiries.
- Writing of memos.
- staffing events.
- Groups are formed and every intern’s assignment is different vary by department. So, they will be united by some weekly events, which includes development opportunities and the speaker series will also be the part of the weekly events.
- The most important point is that all the interns will participate in the projects which are held by non-profit organizations in Washington, D.C.
Applicants are encouraged to contact educational institutions and non-profit organizations to assist the selected intern.
- Age: Must be 18 years of age.
- Citizens of the U.S.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Can be a graduated person from an undergraduate or graduate program. But not more than two years before the internship program is started.
- Maybe a veteran of Armed forces of the U.S. the one who possesses a diploma or equivalent to it and has served on active hour duty for any length of time in the two years before the start of an internship program.
All other required in the application portal
The last date to apply for the White House Internship is 3rd January 2020.
There is a selection criteria for the Internship Program In White House 2020.
- Must show commitment towards the mission of Trump Administration.
- Must show commitment to public service.
- Demonstrated leadership in the Community.
How To Apply:
Just simply click on the Apply Link and then create your account and fill all the accurate information. You have to submit all the required documents online including a recommendation letter before the last date.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages interested students to apply in the Internship Program In White House. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 10 Dec 2019