- 1 Islamic Youth Forum Conference in Qatar 2019 – IYF Conference:
- 1.1 Details of Islamic Youth Forum Conference in Qatar 2019:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Eligible Countries:
- 1.4 Travel and Accommodation Expenses:
- 1.5 Required Documents:
- 1.6 Deadline:
- 1.7 How to Apply for Islamic Youth Forum Conference in Qatar 2019:
Islamic Youth Forum Conference in Qatar 2019 – IYF Conference:
Applications are invited to apply for the Islamic Youth Forum Conference in Qatar 2019. The Fully Funded Conference will start from 7 July 2019 in Doha, Qatar. The complete duration of the Islamic Youth Forum Conference is 5 days. Ministry of Culture and Sports of Qatar has invited young students of Islamic countries to apply for this Fully Funded Conference in Doha, Qatar.
Details of Islamic Youth Forum Conference in Qatar 2019:
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Program: Fully Funded Conference
- Duration: Five days (7 to 11 July 2019)
- Deadline: 15 June 2019
Objectives of the Conference 2019:
- To Discuss the research area that relies on the Youth.
- To Develop the capacities of youth.
- To promote the value of citizenship.
The theme of the Conference:
- Good governance & transparency among Youth.
- Youth & the safe use of social media.
- Diplomatic simulation.
- Youth and bet on sustainable development.
- Age: 18 to 30 years old.
- Active in the area of youth work.
- Having Unique activity on Social networks.
- Advance communication and leadership skills.
- The Candidate must follow the Event’s rules and Regulation.
- The Candidate shall submit an approved document or any certificate proving that he/she has a solid record and good behavior.
Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Oman, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz, Algeria, Afghanistan, Albania, Lebanon, Libyan, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Benin, Brunei-Darussalam, Burkina-Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Cote D’ivoire, Djibouti, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmensitan, Uganda, UAE, Uzbekistan and Yamen.
Travel and Accommodation Expenses:
It is Fully Funded Conference so host country will cover your all expenses including:
- Travel Cost (Airfare).
- Local Transportation cost.
- Certificates of participation in events, if any
- Certificate of achievement (scientific research, literature, thesis, award) if any.
15 June 2019 is the last date to apply for this Golden Opportunity.
How to Apply for Islamic Youth Forum Conference in Qatar 2019:
Click Below and Submit all information with the required Documents.
Best of Luck ❤️🥰😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Youth to participate in this fully funded Conference as this could open up new doors towards bright futures. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Official Link: Click here