Get ready to apply for the She Began International Scholarships in USA. This scholarship is offered at bachelor’s, master’s as well as doctoral and post doctoral level of education. The scholarship will cover the selected applicants tuition fee foe the program that they wish to study in the United States.
If you know someone who might be interested in studying in the United States, share this incredible opportunity with them.
You May Apply in Paid Internships in SWP Germany 2021
- Location: USA
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Opportunity Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Phd and Post doc.
- Funding Type: Funded
- Deadline: 28 December 2020
About The ISW International Scholarships in USA
ISW stands for International Scholarships for Women. These are international scholarships offered in the USA by She Began. These scholarships aim to help women around the world fulfill their dreams of studying in the United States. To avail this scholarship, candidates will have to first be accepted into a U.S college or university. After that they shall apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must first apply and be accepted into a US college.
- They should have a conditional offer letter from the college/university.
- Applicants should be studying one of the eligible fields. Those fields are mentioned below.
- Women from all over the word except Iran can apply.
- Candidates must be proficient in English Language.
- The application form contains a ‘eligibility test’. Interested applicants are required to first clear that.
Eligible Fields of Study
ISW International Scholarships in USA Provide
- Return flight cost once every year equal to $1600
- Health insurance will be provided in collaboration with Sun life insurance
- Sponsorship for students (details given below)
- $1000 every year for book costs
- A monthly stipend that varies according to your level of study (details given below)
- Sponsorship for undergraduate students:$18,000
- Sponsorship for master’s students: $28,000
- Sponsorship for doctoral students: $26,000
- Sponsorship for post doctoral students: $32,000
Monthly Stipend Details
- Stipend for under graduate student: $1200
- Stipend for master’s student: $1600
- Stipend for doctoral students: $1800
- Stipend for post doctoral students: varies
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application Link:
Official Link: Click Here
Will this scholarship cover all of my degree expenses?
No. While the scholarship provides a generous grant and sponsorship, there are some things that it does not cover. These include:
- research paper publication costs
- over head expenses
- previous loans
- purchase of equipment
- conference costs etc
Last Updated: 24 August 2020