Applicants are now invited to apply for the IUBH University of Applied Sciences – On Campus in Germany Scholarships for International Students. This scholarship is a chance for international students 2500€ scholarship. This scholarship is limited and will only be given to the first 100 students who are accepted.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You must Read in Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2020 [Full Guide]
- Location: Germany
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA
- Language: English
- Subject: All subjects
- Program Duration: 3 – 3.5 years for Bachelor, 1 – 2 years for Master, 1 – 1.5 years for MBA
- Fee: Staring from 10.580€ per year for EU students, 11.980€ per year for non-EU students
Admission requirements may vary on degree selection and past professional experience.
Check Official to find out more
- If you are worried about travelling because of the virus, the IUBH Scholarship has a solution for that.
- You can take online classes on a virtual campus sitting in the comfort of your own home.
- You do not have to move to Germany but once deemed safe by the Health Organizations, you can travel to Germany to start you in-person classes on campus.
The deadline is different for different programs.
- Bachelor & Master: April & October
- MBA: April, May & October, November
How to Apply:
You can start applying for the IUBH Scholarship by simply going to this link and filling the form.
You can check the Official website for more information.
Official Link: Click Here
You May Apply in SIT STAR Scholarship Program in Switzerland 2020
Q. Can I get a student Study visa after the corona virus outbreak?
You can check with the German embassy in your country if it is still operating.
Q. Are there any discounts or scholarships for the Virtual classroom students?
Virtual Classroom at campus studies is offering a special one-time €2500 scholarship to the new students who pay their deposit within 2 weeks of receiving their Offer Letter. This scholarship can be combined with other financial options, up to a max total value of €3500.
Last Updated: 18 July 2020