Jazz Summer Internship Program in Pakistan 2019 (Paid Internship):
Applications are invited to apply for the Jazz Summer Internship Program 2019. This Summer Internship Opportunity is a Paid Internship program. Applications are open till 28 April 2019, so Don’t miss this Awesome Opportunity. Jazz Summer Internship program will start in June 2019. This is full time and 8 week based Paid internship opportunity.
The mission of Jazz Summer Internship to promote excellence and provide a learning environment to talented youth/students.
Who can apply?
Currently enrolled Undergraduate and Master students can apply (students who have completed the Half duration of the whole degree are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate: studying in 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th semester.
- Master: studying in the 2nd year of MS program.
Note: If you are studying in an Undergraduate/master degree… Just Apply. (above mentioned semesters [encouraged students] 😊👍)
Jazz Internship program 2019 Details:
- Location: Whole Pakistan
- Program: Paid Internship Program
- Duration: 8 week
- Starting in: middle of June
Jazz Summer Internship Program covers:
The stipend will be given to selected students.
You will get an Amazing/learning experience.
Attend social activities, workshops, and seminars etc.
Islamabad, Karachi, Quetta, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and Sahiwal.
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate / Master degree program.
2. Eligible Fields:
- Engineering: BS(Telecom, Electrical, Computer Science, Software, GIS, MIT, Power) and MS(Telecom, Electrical, Computer Science, Software, GIS, MIT, Power)
- Computer Science
- BBA/MBA/BS Finance/CIMA/ICMA/ACCA
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visual Studio, and Visio)
Deadline: 28 April 2019
How to apply for Jazz Summer Internship program:
- Complete Online Application Form before the deadline.
- After the deadline, they will announce the list of shortlisted students and only these students will receive an online assessment link.
- Note: The link will be valid for one or two days.
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- MEXT Scholarship Japan 2020 (Fully Funded) [Undergraduate, Master and PhD]
- African Development Bank Group Internship 2019 (Paid Internship)
- SCHWARZMAN Master Scholarship Program 2020-2021 (Fully Funded)
- Paid KPK Fellowship Program 2019 (30,000Pkr/Month)
Official Link: jazz.com.pk[ratings]