Greetings students here is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Applications are now open for the Top Korean KAIST Scholarship for International Students. Such programs offer wonderful and golden opportunities for all students, and I always share information about them.
A national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea, the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is an institute of science and technology. Research-oriented engineering and science degrees are offered at KAIST.
Why apply to KAIST Scholarships for International Students
There are 300 Master’s Scholarships and Ph.D. opportunities under KAIST Scholarship. There will be no cost to the students in this Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea. KAIST is one of the most famous universities in Asia. Among the University’s programs are Bachelor’s Degrees, Masters Degrees, and Doctoral Programs. Study free in Korea with degree programs.
A letter from your university confirming your proficiency in English is acceptable. English will be the language of instruction at KAIST University. We are a gateway to enhancing your horizons, learning new things, and studying at a world-class university.
- Location: South Korea
- Program: Masters and Ph.D.
- Opportunity: 100% Fully Funded
- No. of Opportunities: 300+
- Deadline: 15 September 2022
You may apply for Chevening Scholarships in UK 2022 – Fully Funded
Benefits of KAIST Scholarships:
- This Scholarship covers full tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend of 350,000 KRW will be given to Masters students.
- A monthly stipend of 400,000 KRW will be given to Ph.D. students.
- Health insurance will be provided.
- For research work, candidates will be provided with extra stipends.
Eligibility Criteria of KAIST Scholarship for International Students
A student could be eligible to receive a KAIST Masters or Ph.D. Scholarship if they meet the following requirements:
- It is not allowed for a candidate to be of Korean nationality.
- Please consider applying if you are an international student.
- Applicants must hold or expect to hold a Bachelor’s degree for a Master’s or Master Ph.D.
- Bachelors degree must be equivalent to Korean bachelors degree(4 years).
About English Proficiency Test:
The official language of communication and instructions for international students at KAIST is English. All the applicants of International Admission must provide at least one of the
following English proficiency test (EPT) score:
Note: Recognized English language proficiency tests taken after September 24th, are valid.
- TOEFL IBT: Minimum 83
- TOEFL PBT/CBT : Minimum 560 / 220
- IELTS: Minimum 6.5
- TOEIC / New TEPS: Minimum 720 / 599
The requirement to prove English proficiency may be waived at your request
You may submit a score of (EPT) if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You do not need to provide an EPT score if you hold citizenship of the following countries OR have completed a qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree or higher from the following countries:
Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, U.K., U.S.A.
2. You do not need to provide an EPT score if you hold citizenship of the following countries AND have completed a qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree or higher in English as the medium of instruction from the following countries:
Botswana, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, the Federated States of Micronesia, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Republic of South Africa, Sudan, Republic of South Sudan, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe
3. Those enrolled in KAIST graduate programs during the application term do not need to provide an EPT score.
You must read this: 7 Ways to Increase your chances of getting a Scholarship
Academic fields and majors available:
Masters & Ph.D. Scholarships are available at KAIST University in the following fields.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
How to Apply for KAIST Scholarship for International Students
There is an online application form, The official website provides instructions on how to apply.
15 Sept 2022 is the last date to apply for KAIST Scholarship for International Students.