- 1 KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2019 (Fully Funded):
- 1.1 Why KAIST Scholarship program:
- 1.2 KAIST Scholarships 2019 Details:
- 1.3 How to Apply for KIAST Scholarship program:
- 1.4 Opportunities, you may apply for:
KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2019 (Fully Funded):
Applications are open now to apply for Fully Funded KAIST Scholarships in South Korea. This Opportunity is 100% Fully Funded and for International students. Yes KAIST is an awesome scholarship program for students. So Please Apply and Don’t forget to share it with your classmates and friends.
The Classes at KIAST University will start in Fall 2019. Applicants who have done graduate or graduate by August 31st, 2019 are Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship program. No IELTS & No TOEFL required for this Program.
Why KAIST Scholarship program:
- It is 100% Fully Funded Scholarship.
- No IELTS and TOEFL Required.
- The Ranking of KAIST University is 46th the world.
Some more Scholarships without IELTS and TOEFL
KAIST Scholarships 2019 Details:
- Location: South Korea
- University: KAIST University
- Class starts: Fall 2019
- Deadline: 24th May 2019
- Fully Funded program.
- Full study Cost.
- Living Expenses: 350,000 KRW (300.60 USD dollars) per month.
- Health Insurance.
- Application Form.
- 1 Recommendation letter.
- High School Profile.
- University Transcript.
- English Proficiency Test score.
- Passport or NIC card copy.
- Statement of Financial Resources.
- Announcement: 21st June 2019
- Deadline: 24 May 2019
- Reply to KIAST: 12 July 2019.
- Applicants who have completed a graduate degree (8-semester program).
- or graduate by August 31st, 2019 are Eligible.
- Korean Citizens are Illegible to apply.
1. College of Natural Science:
Physics, Mathematical Sciences and Chemistry
2. College of Life Science & Bioengineering:
3. College of Engineering:
Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
Civil & Environmental, Bio & Brain Engineering, Industrial Design, Industrial & Systems
Engineering, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Nuclear & Quantum
4. College of Business:
Business and Technology Management
24 May 2019 is the deadline of this Golden Opportunity.
How to Apply for KIAST Scholarship program:
All the procedure of Application is Online (Click Here for Online Application Link). Don’t be hesitate to contact us. The steps are mentioned in pdf: Guidelines Link (Click here for Guidelines in pdf).
if You have still Questions or any suggestion for us Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat with us via Red Chat icon (Just bottom of this page).
😁 Like FO Facebook Page and so You Won’t Miss Any Opportunity😁
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- SCHWARZMAN Master Scholarship Program 2020-2021 (Fully Funded)
- ICIQ Summer Internship Program 2019 in Spain (Fully Funded)
- Bucharest Summer School in Romania 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2019
Official Link: Click Here