KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2020 – BS, MS & PhD (Fully Funded)
Applications are open now to apply for Fully Funded KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2020. This Opportunity is 100% Fully Funded and for International students. Yes KAIST is an awesome scholarship program for students. So Please Apply and Don’t forget to share it with your classmates and friends.
The Classes at KIAST University will start in 2020. Bachelor Applicants who have done graduate or graduate by August 31st, 2020 (from High School) are Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship program Fall 2020. Master & Ph.D. Applicants who have done bachelor or graduate by February 29th, 2020 (from University or College) are Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship program Fall 2020.
No IELTS & No TOEFL required for this Program. You can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from your University.
KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2020 will be 100% Fully Funded Opportunity So apply before 25 Oct 2019 (Bachelor) and 20 Sept 2019 (Master & PhD). You can also apply for Fully Funded Scholarship.
Details of the KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2020
- Location: South, Korea
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Program: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 300+
- Deadline: 25 Oct 2019 (Bachelor) & 20 Sept 2019 (Master & PhD)
You May Apply For:
- World Youth Forum in Egypt 2019 (Fully Funded)
- CERN Internship in Switzerland for Undergraduate Students – Paid Internship
- Global Thinkers Social Contest – Win a Fully Funded Trip to Africa
- UNICEF IT Internship in Hungary 2019 – Paid Internship
Why KAIST Scholarship?
- It is 100% Fully Funded Scholarship.
- No IELTS and TOEFL Required.
- The Ranking of KAIST University is 46th the world.
Some more Scholarships without IELTS and TOEFL
- Fully Funded program.
- Full study Cost.
- Living Expenses.
- Health Insurance.
- A Monthly Allowance of 300 USD for Bachelors Students.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Application Form.
- 1 Recommendation letter.
- High School Profile.
- University Transcript.
- English Proficiency Test score.
- Passport or NIC card copy.
- Statement of Financial Resources.
- Korean Citizens are Illegible to apply.
1. College of Natural Science:
Physics, Mathematical Sciences, and Chemistry
2. College of Life Science & Bioengineering:
3. College of Engineering:
Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
Civil & Environmental, Bio & Brain Engineering, Industrial Design, Industrial & Systems
Engineering, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Nuclear & Quantum
4. College of Business:
Business and Technology Management
25 Oct 2019 (Bachelor) and 20 Sept 2019 (Master & Ph.D.), are the last dates to apply for this Opportunity.
How to Apply for the KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2020
The Application Procedure is online: the Link is Given below.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed![ratings]