For international students, the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship is a golden opportunity to study in Korea with a full scholarship. Studying undergraduate studies in Korea is a fantastic opportunity.
All Eligible international students selected for the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology scholarship will be able to progress in their studies and in globalization, entrepreneurship, and research. Good academic performance and leadership skills will be considered when selecting students for the KAIST University scholarship.
What is the KAIST:
Seoul, Korea’s capital city, contains KAIST’s College of Business, which is located 160km south of Daejeon, the school’s main campus. Around 1.5 million people live in Daejeon, which is a scientific and technological hub. Daedeok Science Town, also known as Daedeok Innopolis, is home to more than 200 research institutes, including government and private research facilities. You can read detailed and complete information about Daejeon.
About KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship:
Full tuition fees are covered by the KAIST scholarship. This amazing opportunity is open to all international students. Scholarships for undergraduate students are available in almost every field of study. Scholarships are fully funded, so the selected candidates will have all their expenses covered.
You may apply for World Bank Internship 2023.
- Location: South Korea
- HOST: KAIST
- Program: Undergraduate
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13 Jan 2023, 26 May 2023, and, 21 Oct 2023
Benefits of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship:
This scholarship opportunity is a fully funded scholarship, as I mentioned before in this post. This scholarship covers the following things:
- Full Tuition cost of 8 semesters
- Health Insurance
- Living and Food Expense allowance of 3000$ per month.
- Copy of Passport or National ID card
- Academic Transcript
- Application Form (View Sample)
- 1 Recommendation letter (View Sample)
- Statement of Financial Resources
Eligibility Criteria of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Good Academic record.
- International students
- Your Previous education must be from your home country.
- Dual nationality citizens are not eligible for these Undergraduate Korean scholarships program.
- They offer KAIST Scholarships to admitted students
I have shared the list of all eligible and available fields for KAIST Undergraduate scholarships:
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Business and Technology Management
- Mathematical Sciences
How to Apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea?
Please follow these Required Admission steps.
- Step 1: Read All Criteria and Guidelines
- Step 2: Download and Fill the Online Application Form. Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.
- Step 3: Pay application fees
- Step 4: Upload scanned copies of all documents, sent, and then review them.