Application forms are now being accepted for the 2022 Kings College London Scholarships for International students. The scholarship is 100% funded, and the university ranks 31st in the world. Known as one of England’s most prestigious universities, King’s College London is one of the oldest colleges in the country. It is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom.
About King’s College London Scholarships for International Students:
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship and covers all Tuition fees. Applications of King’s College London Scholarships for International submitted online are used to determine applicants’ eligibility and their suitability for studentships as well as to determine the strength of applications. By the deadline of 1 October 2021, their faculty will review all submitting students who have applied correctly.
If a candidate is ineligible, his or her admissions application to UK may be returned as unsuccessful through King’s Apply. A limited number of top candidates must be shortlisted and ranked by the faculties by 31 January 2022 (23:59 GMT) for consideration by a central panel. In order to qualify, applicants must have received an admission offer by this point.
Why Should I apply to King’s College London Scholarships?
There is a special scholarship for international students called the UK Scholarship. There is no application fee to apply. At Kings College, students may study a variety of academic disciplines.
Students completing their doctoral research degrees (Ph.D./MPhil) during this period of funding will be supported for a period of 4 years. Students from all over the world can find King’s College attractive because it is located in the heart of London.
- Location: UK
- University: Kings College
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Program: Masters, MPhil, and PhD
- Deadline: 1st Oct 2021
There are fully-funded studentships available at the Centre for Doctoral Studies at King’s College London, to support international students wishing to achieve full-time doctoral degrees within the following faculties:
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
Benefits of Kings College London Scholarships for International Students:
Coverage of the Scholarship includes:
- The full cost of international tuition
- An annual stipend (UKRI-level) of £17,609 (for 2021/2022).
- Depending on the project, the research costs can reach up to £5000 annually.
- You will be charged a higher international/overseas tuition rate.
- Interested students should apply by no later than 01 October 2021 for full-time
- The MPhil/Ph.D. program will be offered at King’s starting in June 2022.
- By the deadline of 01 October 2021, the King’s College London studentship application must be sent (see ‘Application Process’ below).
- By 31 January 2022, you must be offered admission to an MPhil/PhD degree program.
How to Apply for King’s College London Scholarships for International Students?
There is an Online Application form, the link is given below:
- 01 October 2021: Deadline to submit an admissions application via King’s Apply.
- 31 January 2022: Deadline to secure an admission offer.
- 01 March 2022: Announcement of Decisions.
You must apply for University of Sydney Undergraduate Scholarship 2022