Applications for Korean Scholarship 2022 for graduate students are now open. Korean Government offers many Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to study in Korea.
This scholarship program is especially for international students in Korea at the graduate level. The intention of this program is also to strengthen the friendship between Korea and other countries.
About Global Korean Scholarship:
This is one of the best Scholarship Programs to Study Free in Korea. The aim of this Opportunity is to promote the International Exchange in education by providing higher educational institutions in Korea.
This Scholarship Program allows you to work in Korea. So must apply to this Fully Funded Korean Scholarship program.
You may apply for CERN Internship in Switzerland for the year 2022.
- Host: Korean Government
- Location: South Korea
- Program: Undergraduate and Graduates
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: 1300
- Deadline: Each university has a different deadline
You may apply for GIFT Internship program in Korea.
Benefits of Korean Scholarship Program:
Here are the benefits of the Global Korean Scholarship:
- Your travel ticket will be paid for along with your return ticket as well
- An allowance of 900,000 KRW ~ 1,000,000 KRW will be given
- Your one year Korean language classes will be paid for
- Your degree will be fully covered
- Medical insurance of KRW 20,000 (per month) won will be provided as well
- Degree completion grant of 100,000 won will be offered for GKS scholars
- There will be a Korean Proficiency Grants of 100,000 won for special GKS scholars
- Academy of Korean Studies
- Ajou University, Chung-Ang University
- Dankook University
- Ewha Women’s University
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Hanyang University, Incheon National University
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Inha University, Konkuk University
- Kookmin University
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Korea Development Institute (KDI School)
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Korea University
- Kyung Hee University
- Myongji University
- Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- Sangmyung University
- Seoul National University
- Seoul National University of Science and Technology (Seoul Tech)
- Sogang University
- Sookmyung Women’s University
- Soongsil University
- Sungkyunkwan University
- Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST)
- University of Seoul
- Yonsei University
- Busan University of Foreign Studies
- Chonnam National University
- Chungbuk National University
- Chungnam National University
- Daegu University
- Daejeon University
- Dong-a University
- Dongseo University
- Gyeongsang National University
- Handong Global University
- Hannam University
- Hanseo University
- Hoseo University
- Inje University
- Jeju National University
- Jeonju University
- Jeonbuk National University
- Kangwon National University
- Keimyung University
- Kongju National University
- Konyang University
- Kumoh National Institute of Technology
- Kyungpook National University
- Namseoul University
- Pai Chai University
- Pukyong National University
- Pusan National University
- Semyung University
- Silla University
- Soonchunhyang University
- Sunchon National University
- Sun Moon University
- University of Ulsan
- Woosuk University
- Yeungnam University
Eligibility Criteria for Korean Scholarship Program:
In order to apply for this global scholarship, you must be eligible by the following criteria:
- You must not be a Korean citizen
- You must also not be a dual citizenship holder
- You must be under 25 years of age for undergraduate and 40 years for Graduate.
- If you have a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or PhD from a Korean institute, you are not eligible
- If you have studied in Korea before, you are eligible
- Educational %: at least 80%.
- You must submit a Personal Medical Assessment form
- You must be in a good condition, physically and mentally for the full duration of the degree
Each university has a different deadline.
How to Apply for the Korean Scholarship?
- All scholarship applications should be submitted to the Korean Embassy in the country of residence or the domestic university involved.
- Korean Embassies or domestic universities send documents to NIIED on behalf of eligible candidates.
- Final candidates for KGSP grants are evaluated by NIIED and notified to the Korean Embassy.
Must visit the official wbsite for complete information, this is a summary of the official post
Q. When is the deadline?
Each university has a different deadline.
Best of Luck
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage Students/Youth to apply in this Korean Scholarship program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!