Applicants are now invited to apply for the KTH Royal institute scholarship which is funded as it covers whole your tuition fee for a two-year master’s program in Stockholm, Sweden. 30 students will be selected around the globe regardless of any discrimination over gender, color, caste, and financial status.
Except for your living costs at Sweden and application fee ( for non-EU ), everything else would be paid by the institute. The program focuses on excellence so that students may contribute their part in making a developed environment to sustain. IELTS or TOEFL as English proficiency is needed.
KTH Royal Institute Scholarship:
The institute as remarkable excellence of 190 years and is known as the mother of invention. This Scholarship program is funded opportunity and provides an opportunity for students to study in Sweden. Don’t waste a single second to apply for this prestigious institute!
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 – Master (Fully Funded) & Yale World Fellowship in USA 2020 (Fully Funded).
Host Organization: KTH Royal institute
Duration: 2 years
Opportunity: Partially Funded
Deadline: 15th January 2020
- Two-year tuition fee
- Experience to research and provide an impact over the world problems
- Ranking of the university from which candidate did his/her bachelor achievements and extra curriculum activities motivation to contribute to a sustainable society with development and excellence.
- NOTE: an Application fee for the KTH Royal institute Scholarship for non-EU citizens is SEK 900 and for EU and Swiss citizens is free.
- Recommendation letter
- letter of motivation
- GPA or grade
- Official transcript of Bachelors degree from home university
- Certificates of work experience and co-curriculum activities
- Secondary school transcripts
- English test results
- Passport or any other id document
The last date to apply for the KTH Royal institute Scholarship is 15th January 2020.
To apply for KTH Royal institute scholarship follow the steps below:
- Create an account at University Admissions Portal.
- Log in to your account
- Check the program of your choice here
- Fill your application
- Pay application fee, if needed
- Upload required documents
- Submit and wait to receive your selection notification
How to Apply:
There are an Online Application Form and link for Complete Application Process is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Turkish Government Success Scholarship Program 2020
- Chinese Government scholarships – HIT 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to KTH Royal Institute Scholarships in Sweden. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 28 Nov 2019[ratings]