L-EARN for Impact Scholarship program is an amazing Chance to Study in Netherland. The Applications are now opened to apply for L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2020-2021. International Students from list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank are Eligible to apply for this Golden Opportunity.
About L-EARN for Impact Scholarship:
This Scholarship program offers Full Time Master Level Study at Erasmus University Rotterdam, and it provides Tuition Fee Between € 10,000 and € 22,000 (including statutory fee). Both Male and Female students can apply.
Full Opportunities Network shares latest information about Scholarships, Conferences and other Youth Opportunities. You Can Join Our WhatsApp Group or Follow our social Networks.
You May Apply for
- Location: Netherlands
- University/College: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Program: Master Scholarship
- Deadline: Deadline Differs per faculty
L-EARN for Impact Scholarship at Erasmus University Rotterdam is master program based scholarship and it covers/provides following cost:
- Between € 10,000 and € 22,000.
- Students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver of their faculty.
- Students from Developing Countries of the World Bank Can apply.
- Your Average grade must be equal to the Dutch grade of 8 out of 10.
- You must have work experience after your Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree.
Subjects offered in following faculties of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Erasmus School of Economics.
- Rotterdam School of Management Opens external.
- Erasmus School of Law.
- Erasmus School of Social Behavioral Sciences.
- Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management.
- Erasmus School of Philosophy.
- International Institute of Social Studies Opens external.
- Erasmus MC.
- Institute for Housing and Development Studies
Deadlines are Different as per faculty.
- Economics: 1 February 2020
- Management: 1 March 2020
- Law: 15 March 2020
- Social Behavioral Sciences: 15 March 2020
- Health Policy and Management: Not specified
- Philosophy: Not specified
- Social Studies: 1 February 2020
- Erasmus MC: 1 May 2020
- Housing and Development Studies: 15 March 2020
How to Apply:
See the Following Official Link for specific application instructions for each school/faculty:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I Apply L-EARN for Impact Scholarship?
Follow the Official Application instructions on the Website. They Have mentioned whole process.
What are the Most Common Requirements?
Most of the requirements are: Study results / being an excellent student. Being able to demonstrate your ambition. Level of study. Obtained diplomas. Country of origin.
Last Updated: 27 March 2020