L’Oreal Competition in Paris 2019:
Applications are open for L’Oreal Competition in Paris 2019. International skin care and cosmetics brand L’Oréal is holding an international competition where students from numerous countries will be participating to win. The theme for the competition is ‘To invent the future skin care experience for customers who are health conscious”. This “Brand Storm” competition is the perfect opportunity for students who would like to make a career in the skin care business.
Eligibility Criteria for L’Oreal Competition in Paris:
- Students enrolled in undergraduate/graduate programs can apply
- Students must be from one of the participating countries given below:
Taiwan, Mexico, UAE ,Japan ,Canada ,Lebanon, Lithuania, Russia, Qatar, Serbia, Senegal, Kuwait, Estonia, Greece, Ghana, Switzerland, USA, Slovakia, Latvia, Egypt, Germany, Sweden, Nigeria, Singapore, Ukraine Philippines, Austria, Argentina, Norway, Romania, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, India, Denmark, Israel ,Hungary, Netherlands, Poland ,Zimbabwe ,UK , Belgium, Cameroon, France, Italy, Australia, , Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, Hong Kong, Ivory Coast, Mauritius Island, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey.
- Students will be applying in teams of 3 members.
- Note: L’Oréal will assist the participants in obtaining work permits/visa. It will also pay for the traveling costs and accommodation.
- The winning team will be given an ‘intrapreneurship award’, where they will work at the largest startup campus in the world, Station F in Paris, France.
- The winners will spend 3 months there and be guided by experts from L’Oréal
- The team will then be given a chance to present their idea to some of the top investors
Deadline: 31 March 2019
Official Link: brandstorm-loreal