L’Oreal-UNESCO fellowship for women in science is currently accepting applications. This fellowship is called the Maghreb fellowship. It aims to promote the role of women in science in the countries of Libya, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
This fellowship is for talented young women researchers in the field of Physical Sciences and Life Sciences. The fellowship will select a total of 5 women scientists from the above mentioned 4 countries.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You Must Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
- Location: Morocco
- Institute: L’Oreal and UNESCO
- Opportunity Type: Fellowship
- Opportunity Level: Post doctoral
- Funding Type: Funded
- Deadline: 31 July 2020
About the Fellowship
UNESCO and L’Oreal team up to enhance the role of women in the field of science in 4 countries of the maghreb. This fellowship aims to identify and promote the best young researchers in the countries.
- Applicants must belong to one of the 4 above mentioned countries
- Applicants must be applying for a PhD or Post doctoral studies
- Applicants must be willing to pursue research in one of the available research fields
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age
- Fellowship Provides
- Individual fellowship worth up-to €10,000
- Invite to attend the ceremony in Morocco in the year 2021
- Selected fellows that do not live in Morocco will be provided accommodation and travel cost to the location
Available Areas of Research
- Physical Sciences
- Earth and universe science
- Information science
- Life Sciences
- bio chemistry
31 July 2020 is the last date to apply in L’Oreal – UNESCO Fellowship for Women in Science.
How to Apply:
The Application Link is given Below:
You Must Read Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2020 [Full Guide]
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 26 June 2020