Applicants can now apply for the Luiss University scholarship in Italy. This scholarship covers the entire tuition fee of the selected students.
About Luiss University Scholarship in Italy
This scholarship is accepting applications from domestic as well as international students. Applicants will be awarded this scholarship for a Master’s degree.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You must read: Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2020 [Full Guide]
- Location: Italy
- Institute: Luiss Guido Carli
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master’s
- Funding Type: Funded
- Deadline: 3 July 2020
About The Institute
Luiss Guido Carli is a private university located in Rome, Italy. It was established in the year 1947 and since then has continued to grow.
The university offers top notch programs at Bachelor’s as well as Master’s level of education. The university offers many scholarships at both the levels to many students to help them continue their studies.
- Applicants must intend to enroll and complete their studies at the university
- Applicants must have a valid score of GRE or GMAT.
- Applicants GMAT score must be at least 710
- In case the applicants holds a GRE score, it should be equivalent to a GMAT score of 710
- Applicants should have a good academic record
LGC Scholarship in Italy Covers
The yearly tuition fee of the university for the entire duration of the degree program
Number of Scholarships Available
- 2 scholarships for law department
- 2 scholarships for political science department
- 2 scholarships for business and management department
- 2 scholarships for economics and finance department
How to Apply:
The Application Link is given below:
You Must read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Check Here
Last Updated: 16 June 2020