LUMSA Scholarships for Masters in Management Sustainable Development Goals:
The LUMSA University offers the limited number of Scholarships everywhere for each of its programs. You can get any of the 10 scholarships for the Master of Science scholarships in Management Sustainable Development Goals (MSDG), Italy. International students are encouraged to apply.
These 10 scholarships are divided into further three types:
- A fully funded scholarship of EUR 10,000
- 7 partially funded scholarships of EUR 5,000
- And 2 advanced scholarships of EUR 7,000
- The student must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects.
- Provision of proof of English proficiency
Deadline: 24th August 2018
For More Details click Apply Now Button:
Full Opportunities Team: In case you are facing any problem regarding the application, SOP or the details of any opportunity, feel free to email us, comment or talk to our team via chat. we will get back to you as soon as possible.