Maastricht University Holland Scholarship offers Fully Funded Opportunities for High Potential students, and each year 24 students with exceptional talent from outside the European Union (EU) will be selected at the start of their Master’s program. They will each receive a scholarship of €29,000.
There are two scholarship programs offered in the Dutch scholarship program: the Maastricht University Scholarships, funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund, and the Holland Scholarships, sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in partnership with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences.
About Maastricht University Holland Scholarship:
This program is specially designed so you can achieve your career goals and make the most of yourself. One of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands that offers international-oriented programs is Utrecht University. Students are able to achieve academic excellence and develop professionally by leveraging various skills and competencies that are incorporated into the curriculum.
You can also check the Fully Funded Fellowship in the Netherlands for the year 2022.
International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA), not just from the EU/EEA, are welcome to apply to this program in order to pursue a full degree in the Netherlands.
- Location: Holland
- University: Maastricht University
- Program: Masters Scholarships
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 1 year Master’s program-13 months and 2 years Master’s program-25 months
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2022
You may be interested in Free USA Online Courses with Certificates opportunities.
Benefits of Maastricht University Holland Scholarship:
- The living expenses for the 13 months Master’s program are €12,350 for students and it will be covered by the program.
- A living allowance of €23,750 will be provided to candidates enrolled in a 25 month Master’s Program.
- Insurance policies will provide coverage of €700.
- A visa application fee of €192 will be provided for each candidate.
- Fees vary according to the nature of the Program but are approximately €13,800, €16,000, and €16,800.
Eligibility Crietria of Maastricht University Holland Scholarship:
- Candidates may not have studied in the Netherlands.
- Exchange students are encouraged to apply.
- Your age must not exceed 35 on September 1, 2022.
- Applicants must obtain a visa and permit to reside in Holland.
- Each program has its own set of requirements that the candidate must meet.
- Academic achievements must be outstanding.
You can apply if you’re from a country outside of Europe, the Eastern Partnership, Surinam, or Switzerland.
At MU you can earn a Master’s degree in the following fields:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences
- Science and Engineering
- Psychology and Neuroscience
- Law, Business and Economics
1st Feb 2022 is the last date to apply for Maastricht University Holland Scholarship.
Letter of Motivation.
Academic Transcripts and Certificates.
Copy of passport
How to apply for Maastricht University Holland Scholarship?
Step 1: Interested in a Master’s degree at Maastricht University, Register for one of the participating Master’s programs. Please see the website of the program you are interested in for details on how to enroll. You will receive your Maastricht University student ID number after submitting your application via Studielink. The scholarship application form must be filled out and submitted by a student number.
Step 2: Fill The Application Form.
Step 3: Get a recommendation letter from your referee.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post