Applicants are invited to apply for The Maria Athanassenas Honours Scholarship Program. This scholarship provides a funding of $3000 to students who are in the field mathematical science as a science honors degree and are looking for financial aid.
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program Level: Honors
- Funding: $3000
- Subject: Mathematical Science
- Nationality: Australian, New Zealand, International
- Number of Awards: Offered to all eligible students
- Deadline: Not mentioned
In order to be considered for The Maria Athanassenas Honors Scholarship Program, you have to meet the following conditions:
- You have to be an Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen.
- If not, then you must be an international student
- You must be a permanent Australian resident
- You also must be a Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Minimum average mark of 85% in mathematical science units at level three
- An average of 70% in mathematical sciences that counted towards completion of your degree
- You must be supervised by a staff member in the School of Mathematical Science
- You must be a full time student of Bachelor of Science in honors degree
- If not, then 48 credit points honors year in Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honors in the School of Mathematical Science at Monash University Clayton Campus
Benefits of Maria Athanassenas Honours Scholarship:
If you are considered for The Maria Athanassenas Honors Scholarship Program, you will be awarded $3000. The Maria Athanassenas Honors Scholarship Program is also offering this award to all the students who are eligible, meaning they have unlimited awards.
How to Apply:
There is no application procedure. All eligible students will be assessed. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Official Link: Click Here
Q. I am an international student, will I be considered for The Maria Athanassenas Honors Scholarship Program?
Yes, The Maria Athanassenas Honors Scholarship Program is open for all students.
Q. How much is the award?
The Maria Athanassenas Honors Scholarship Program offers $3000 to all the eligible students
Last Updated: 28 July 2020