- 1 MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020 South Africa:
- 1.1 MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Details:
- 1.2 How to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- 1.3 Opportunities, you may apply for:
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020 South Africa:
Applications are invited to apply for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020 program. This scholarship is offered by Mastercard and the University of Pretoria for African students interested in postgraduate level education.
The aim of this Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship program is to help talented African students. This is a full-time Postgraduate degree program for those who have already completed their bachelor degree.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Details:
- Location: South Africa
- University: University of Pretoria
- Program level: Post Graduate
- Program: Fully Funded
1. Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences:
Accounting Sciences, Financial Sciences, Economics, Informatics, and Agribusiness Management
2. Faculty of Humanities:
Humanities PolSci (Political Studies) and PolSci (International Studies)
3. Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences:
Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Economics / Business Management, Animal Science, Plant Pathology, Applied Plant and Soil Sciences
4. Faculty of Engineering:
Industrial, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, and Mining Engineering.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship covers:
- Full Study fees.
- Accommodation and meal.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Cost of the textbook and other materials.
- Medical and Health Insurance.
- Visa and travel cost.
- Academic support.
- This program is only for African students.
- Applicants must have done their bachelors degree.
- You must have been admitted into a degree at the University of Pretoria.
- You will need your student Number to complete the MCFSP application. Which must be accompanied by your academic records and other supporting documents
- Applications to study at the University of Pretoria open on 1st March 2019 & close on 31 August 2019.
- Applications for the MCFSP open on 1st May 2019 & close on 17 September 2019.
😁 Like FO Facebook Page for updates 😁
How to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020:
a) You may Apply Online:
- Fill the Online Application form (Click here for Application Link):
- Submit your application.
- a Student number (EMPLID) will be sent to your given email as a Confirmation.
b) You Can Apply Via Hard Form:
- Download Application Form (Click here to Download Application Form)
- Fill Application Form and send to following Address:
University of Pretoria, Student Service Centre, Hatfield, Pretoria 0028 South Africa
For Instruction: Click Here
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Italy 2019-2020 (Fully Funded)
- ICIQ Summer Internship Program 2019 in Spain (Fully Funded)
- Bucharest Summer School in Romania 2019 (Fully Funded)
Official Link: Click Here