Applications are now going to open for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020 program. This scholarship is offered by Mastercard and the University of Pretoria for African students interested in postgraduate level education.
The aim of this Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship program is to help talented African students. This is a full-time Postgraduate degree program for those who have already completed their bachelor’s degree.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Details:
- Location: South Africa
- University: University of Pretoria
- Program level: Post Graduate
- Program: Fully Funded
1. Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences:
Accounting Sciences, Financial Sciences, Economics, Informatics, and Agribusiness Management
2. Faculty of Humanities:
Humanities PolSci (Political Studies) and PolSci (International Studies)
3. Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences:
Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Economics / Business Management, Animal Science, Plant Pathology, Applied Plant and Soil Sciences
4. Faculty of Engineering:
Industrial, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, and Mining Engineering.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship covers:
- Full Study fees.
- Accommodation and meal.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Cost of the textbook and other materials.
- Medical and Health Insurance.
- Visa and travel cost.
- Academic support.
- This program is only for African students.
- Applicants must have done their bachelor’s degree.
- You must have been admitted into a degree at the University of Pretoria.
- You will need your student Number to complete the MCFSP application. Which must be accompanied by your academic records and other supporting documents
It will be open soon.
Last Updated: 24 March 2020