Fully funded Masters Scholarship in China 2019:
Applications for a fully funded masters scholarship in China are now open. The scholarship is offered by China Road and Bridge Corporation in collaboration with HEC-Higher education
The scholarship is offered in the discipline of Masters in transportation engineering. The selected applicants will complete their fully funded Masters degree in Transportation engineering at South East University, China.
Programs offered under this scholarship:
- Traffic Information Engineering and Control (ITS), Cartography and Geographic Information Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Planning and Management, Highway and Railway Engineering
- Geodesy and Surveying Engineering, Vehicle Operation Engineering Port, Waterway and Coastal Engineering
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering.
Deadline: March 14, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Masters Scholarship in China:
- Applicants must be citizens of The Islamic Republic of Pakistan / Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- Must fill all columns of the HEC online application.
- Be in good health Applicants.
- Must also be eligible to apply according to the eligibility criteria of CRBC.
- SEU china Must be less than 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a 1 st division bachelor’s degree in the civil engineering field (or any other kind of engineering related to transportation engineering).
- Must be registered with the Pakistan engineering council.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar sector.
- Must have the potential to work on promoting Pak China cooperation.
- Must be proficient in English and provide proof of that proficiency with IELTS/TOEFL
- score (as demanded by the Chinese university)
- Note: In case of selection, the applicant will have to provide a No Objection Certificate from his/her employer
Fully funded scholarship covers:
- Return flight expenses
- Tuition fee
- A stipend
How to apply:
- Go to the apply now link given below. In case you don’t already have an account, register for an account and access the online application form.
- Submit the completely filled online application form.
- Once filled, get the application printed Submit RS 300 to HEC through the online facility at HBL bank. You will submit the fee to account number 17427900133401 at HBL. This fee can be paid from any branch of HBL bank in Pakistan.
Official link: HEC – Scholarship offered from China
More Opportunities, Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for:
- Postgraduate Scholarships in the University of Kent 2019-20
- Scholarships in Top Universities at Turkey 2019/20