Applications are now open for Masters Scholarship in Material Science. The scholarship is organized by MaMaSELF: Master is material science exploring large scale facilities. The grants are provided by EACEA for the master’s program for two years. The master’s program is supported by the European Commission in collaboration with the ERASMUS Mundus Programme.
Masters Scholarship in Material Science:
Every nationality students are welcomed. No discrimination over gender, Sexual orientation, educational background, color, race, ability or disability. The scholarship is open for European and non-European students. You need to give any English proficiency test before applying to the scholarship. This is an Amazing Opportunity to Study in France, Germany, and Italy.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities SI Leader Lab in Sweden 2020 – Funded Program & Next Generation Leaders Program 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Location: France, Germany, Italy
- Host Organization: MaMaSELF
- Duration: 2 years
- Results: For EU students (first week of April), for non-EU (first week of March)
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: For Europeans (20th March 2020) & for non-Europeans (9th February 2020)
- Material Science
- Travel expenses
- Living expenses
- Tuition fees for Europeans (37,000 € for two years), for non-Europeans (43,000 € for two years)
- For non-Europeans ( haven’t worked or studied for more than 12 months in any EU state or country for the last 5 years )
- For Europeans ( graduated from any of 28 EU member states )
- Bachelor in material science or related: chemistry, physics or geoscience
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL CBT 230 and PBT 550 IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 or equivalent) except for the students who are living in native English speaking countries or have studied from a university or secondary school who has English as the medium of its instruction
- NOTE: Students from Turkey can apply through European countries for Masters Scholarship in Material Science.
- Bachelor degree (with certified English translation)
- Official transcripts
- English proficiency certificate
- Reference/Recommendation letters
- Valid international passport
The last date to apply for a Master scholarship in Material Science for European students is 20th march 2020 and for non-European students is 9th February 2020.
To apply for Master Scholarship in Masters Science, follow the steps below:
- Create your account here.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit before the deadline.
There is an Online Application Form and Link is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Summer Fellowship program at Stanford University 2020
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Masters Scholarship in Material Science. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 22 Nov 2019