Applicants are now invited to apply for the University of Utrecht Excellence Scholarships in the Netherlands for the year 2020 and are partially funded. Masters Scholarship in Netherlands is hosted by the University of Utrecht which was founded in 163 and lies in the heart of the Netherlands. It is undoubtedly one of the most leading universities in Europe.
Masters Scholarship in Netherlands
20-25 scholarships would be awarded in 6 graduate schools worldwide. After the Nobel prize to the university of science in 1901, it goes on to 12 new scholars from the university. This year University offers a master’s degree in Science (MSc), Arts (MA) or law degree (LLM). It is a distant or online learning program. Students not only EU are eligible ut non-EU can also apply, but no discrimination over color, caste, creed, and financial background is also considered.
Study in Netherlands:
The University is recognized especially because of high-quality education and innovative approach towards it and research. Each year, 1500 students estimated join this university to pursue their master’s program. Students across the globe work and learn together through the exchange of ideas to adjust in an international environment away from their home country which is very important for scientists and scholars to grow up in this globalizing world.
About University of Utrecht Excellence Scholarship:
- University offers you a wide range of degree programs to choose which would be taught in Dutch or English with a leading and recognized qualification worldwide.
- It allows you to earn in a world-class environment where teaching is closely relayed to innovative research.
- Learning based on the university moded includes an interdisciplinary approach as students are taught in a small group so that everyone can be a part and exchange ideas thoroughly.
- The academic staff helps students to grow and encourage them to develop their views and share them.
- Students there would think critically and participate in discussions to wider their knowledge and self-confidence.
- Location: Netherlands
- Host Organization: University of Utrecht
- Duration: 2 years
- Program: Masters
- Opportunity: Partially Funded
- Seats: 20-25
- Deadline: 31st January 2020
What are the Benefits:
- Two types of tuition fees are granted by the university, statutory tuition fees, and institutional tuition fees.
- For full-time EU/EEA, Surinam or Swiss students (statutory tuition fee), Euro 2143 is granted.
- For Part-time EU/EEA, Surinam or Swiss students (statutory tuition fee), Euro 1904 is granted.
- For Non-EU/EEA students (institutional tuition fee) is to be announced
- University of Utrecht Financial Coverage Ad: financial coverage and special cases List.
What is Eligibility Criteria:
- Belong to top 10% of the class in your graduating school proved by grades, ranking, test scores and letters of recommendation
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Completed high school and undergraduate programs outside the Netherlands.
- Have applied for an international master’s program with a start date of 1 September 2020.
- I allowed applying for the Dutch visa.
- Academic excellence.
- Quality of the motivation letter (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation).
- Quality of application submitted ( completeness, accuracy, consistency).
What are the Required Documents:
- An official document signed and stamped by university ensuring that the applicant was the top 10% of the graduating class. It can be a reference letter or class raking certificate
- Online application form
- Scanned copy of passport or EU national ID card valid till the start of the program
- Record of all previous education in the form of official transcripts and diploma certificates
- Proof of English proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- In pdf format and must not exceed 2 MB
- The cost paid by the selected applicant-
- Accommodation (350-1000 euros per month)
- Living expenses (350-450 euros per month)
- Insurance (40-100 euros per month)
- Books or study material (65-85 per month)
- Visa (0-321 euros once)
- Incidental expense (500 euros once)
What is the Deadline:
The last date to submit your completed applications is 31st Jan 2020 (00:00 Dutch time).
Are you Looking for All Masters Programs?: Here is the Complete List of Available Masters Programs in the Netherlands.
How to apply for a Masters Scholarship in the Netherlands:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants will first be required to submit an application for the master’s program after which you will need to fill the online Osiris application (link given below).
After successfully creating an account log in with your Osiris username and password and fill the ‘new application’, answer the UES questions asked. After uploading the requested documents, submit your application:
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Russian Government Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded)
Last Updated: 10 Jan 2020