International students have the best chance of achieving success in Europe by studying. Masters Scholarships in Norway will be a great opportunity for you if you are thinking of studying abroad and your first priority is Europe.
You should consider studying in Norway. I am sharing an opportunity for a master’s scholarship to study in Norway.
About Masters Scholarships in Norway:
Norway and international students who apply to MSc programs in Oslo or Bergen can apply for this scholarship if they have a superior academic record. The number of scholarships is limited to 20 for international applicants and 10 for Norwegian applicants.
BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student despite students applying for more than one scholarship.
You must apply for Scholarships in Belgium without IELTS 2023
- Location: Norway
- Program: Masters Scholarships
- Host: BI Norwegian School
- Total Awards: 30
- Duration: 02 years
- Deadline:1st March 2023
Want to learn a new language with 15 minutes per Day Join Babble platform.
Benefits of Masters Scholarships in Norway:
This scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees for students, and will offer students the following benefits:
- All Norwegian students will receive the full tuition fee for a complete degree.
- Students from abroad will receive full tuition fees each semester.
- Living expenses will be provided to international students.
No. of Awards:
20 Scholarships awards are available for international students, and 10 awards are for Norwegian students.
You May Read: Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2023 [Full Guide]
Eligibility Criteria of Masters Scholarships in Norway:
- A candidate with an overall GPA of A on the ECTS scale or an equivalent grade on the international grade scale is eligible.
- All applicants must currently be enrolled in or have completed the third year of the Siviløkonom program at BI.
- International and Norwegian applicants are eligible for the BI Presidential Scholarship.
- All Master of Science programs at BI are eligible for the BI Presidential Scholarship, except the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
- The importance of diversity and inclusion
- ECTS-based grading
- Achievements in academics
- Scores on the GMAT, GRE, or CAT
- Master’s degree applicants in their first year are preferred
How to apply for Masters Scholarships in Norway:
Describe your academic record, why you deserve this scholarship, and how you qualify, in a scholarship application letter of no more than one page.
The scholarship application letter and all required documentation should be uploaded to the online application portal for consideration for admission to a Master of Science program. If an offer of admission is accepted, the scholarship application will be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line: BI Presidential Scholarship Application by students currently in their 3rd year of BI’s Siviløkonom program.
1st March 2023 is the last date to apply for Master’s Scholarships in Norway.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.