MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland 2020. Nestle is offering scholarship worth CHF 25K. This Scholarship is for an MBA Program at IMD University, Switzerland. This scholarship is meant for women from developing countries.
MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland is an amazing opportunity. So apply before 30 September 2019. You can also apply for Paid Summer Internship Program in Washington 2020.
Details of the MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland:
- Location: Switzerland
- Program: MBA
- Scholarship: 25,000 CHF
- Awarded by: Nestle
- Deadline: 30 September 2019
You May Apply For:
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship in UK 2020 (Fully Funded)
- CERN Internship in Switzerland for Undergraduate Students – Paid Internship
- Scholarships in Cambridge University 2020 [Masters & PhD]
- Australian Government Training 2020 – Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)
- Applications are open for females.
- Preference will be given to women from developing countries.
- Employees of Nestle and people related to them can not apply
30 September 2019, is the last date to apply for this Opportunity.
How to Apply for MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland:
- Applicants will first apply for the MBA Program in IMD
- Then they will fill a financial aid application form With the financial aid form, they will also submit an essay.
- Title: Many have argued that greater diversity in the Top Management team of an organization is good for profits and customers. What would you recommend as ways to achieve greater diversity?”
- Words: 750
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage Students to apply in MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!