MBA scholarship in Austria, offered by Modul University Vienna is open for applications. Under this scholarship, fee waivers of up to 50% of the tuition fee are offered to selected students.
Applicants applying to the MBA program at the university are automatically considered for these merit based scholarships. You do not have to fill out any separate forms for it.
You May Apply in Teaching Assistant Program by Fulbright in USA 2020
- Location: Austria
- Institute: Modul University Vienna
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Funding Type: Partially Funded
- Deadline of Fall Semester Application: 31 August 2020
- Deadline of Spring Semester Application: 31 January 2021
About the Institute
Located in Vienna, Modul University is one of the best known international private universities in Austria. It offers study programs related to economic development and social development.
Tourism, business management and public governance are some of the many fields of study offered at the university. Like other universities in Austria, the fee structure of this university is more affordable than most other countries in Europe.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have their academic transcripts
- Applicants must be proficient in English language
- Applicants will have to submit an English language proficiency test score. It can be either IELTS with a minimum band of 6.5, TOEFL IBT with a minimum score of 88 or CAE
- Applicants will need at least 2 references
- Internal applicants must have a valid visa
MBA Scholarship in Austria Provides
Up to 50% tuition fee is covered through this MBA Scholarship in Austria. Candidate selection will be done based on merit
- For fall semester: 31 August 2020
- For Spring Semester: 31 January 2021
How to Apply:
You Must Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Check Here
I can not find the scholarship application form?
That is because this opportunity does not require you to fill a separate scholarship form. When you apply to the MBA program at the university, you will be considered for the scholarship.
Last Updated: 10 June 2020