MBA Scholarship in Cambridge University is one of the most prestigious business scholarships for international students wishing to study in the UK. There is no doubt that Cambridge University is the most prestigious university on earth. Pembroke College, the third oldest college in the United States, will receive these scholarships.
Every two years, one Burstany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded to a student for a one-year duration to fund a full-time MBA program at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School.
About MBA Scholarship in Cambridge University:
Applications are now going to open for applying for MBA Scholarships. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a fully-funded master’s scholarship to be undertaken at the University of Cambridge. Scholarships are awarded to students from outside the United Kingdom to study for a full-time MBA degree at the very prestigious university of Cambridge.
International talented students from the UK and all around the world are welcome to apply for this scholarship. The program is fully funded and you need to apply for the funding section in the application form to get it free! The program provides an MBA course.
Why should I apply for MBA Scholarship in Cambridge University?
There are two main reasons for awarding scholarships:
- Scholarships worth up to 30,000 pounds in terms of tuition fees
- In addition to scholarships covering travel expenses and accommodations in connection with an internship.
The incoming class of 2022 will be awarded scholarships in Autumn 2022.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities University Summer Courses in Germany & DAAD Scholarships in Germany.
- Location: UK
- University: Cambridge University
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Program: Masters Scholarship
- Level: MBA Scholarship
- Deadline: 15 MAY 2022
Eligibility Criteria of MBA Scholarships in Cambridge University:
- International applicants are welcome to apply.
- A strong academic record is required.
- Students should hold a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Good GMAT scores.
- Report of GMAT score.
- Details of passport.
- Professional CV or resume.
- Official transcripts.
- Acknowledgment letter from the university
You should apply for the Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia 2022.
The benefit of MBA Scholarships in Cambridge University:
- Tuition fees of 30,000 pounds were covered by financial aid.
- Travel expenses are covered, as well.
- An accommodation allowance will also be given.
15 May 2022 is the last date to apply for this scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded during the month of June 2022.
How to Apply for MBA Scholarship in Cambridge University?
In order to apply, please send a copy of your resume, GMAT scores, and an acceptance letter of the university to: [email protected].
The Foundation may invite you to an interview if you are shortlisted. The Scholarship is then awarded to the most qualified candidate. I’ve shared the Official Web page link in case you’re interested in learning more.