MBA Scholarship Program 2019 at Harvard University (Fully Funded)
Harvard University is now receiving applications for the MBA Scholarship Program. Harvard University is one of the world’s leading business institute. Harvard University is known for its business education. The Boustany MBA Scholarship Program is once granted every two years for the course of MBA at Harvard Business School.
Harvard University is known for their learning, researches and they are known for developing leaders in different fields around the globe. They have more than 360,000 alumni overall the world.
MBA Scholarship Program 2019 at Harvard University (Fully Funded):
- Financial aid of US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year).
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Scholarship Program 2019 at Harvard University (Fully Funded)
- Must have Excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- You can only apply once you receive an offer letter for admission from Harvard MBA programme.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply in this scholarship then:
- Send the copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph.
- A score of GMAT test.
- Acceptance letter from the university.
Send all these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are shortlisted then you will be invited to an interview. And interview will be taken by the foundation.
- The Scholarship will be awarded for the classes which are going to held in Autumn 2019.
Deadline: May 31, 2019.
The scholarship will be awarded in the month of June 2019.
Official Link: boustany-foundation.org
More: Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for
- SIIT Scholarship Program in Thailand 2019 (Fully Funded)
- OFID Scholarship Award for Masters 2019/20 (Fully Funded)