- 1 METI Internship in Japan 2019 (Fully Funded):
- 1.1 METI Internship program details:
- 1.2 How to Apply for METI Internship in Japan:
- 1.3 Opportunities, you may apply for:
METI Internship in Japan 2019 (Fully Funded):
METI Internship in Japan 2019 program is now receiving applications for the fully funded internship in Japan program. Anyone from any country in the world is eligible to apply in this METI internship program. This program is going to be Fully Funded and is sponsored by the Government of Japan.
They are going to select 200 students from the overall world and these students can be from any country in the world. There are no such criteria of CGPA or any academic discipline. You can apply in this program no matter in which field you have studied. The Duration of this internship is going to be around 2.5 to 3 Months.
For Instant Updates: Like Full Opportunities Official FB Page
Who can Apply for METI Internship in Japan 2019:
All the students those who are doing their Undergraduate Degree or Graduated can apply no academic field is specific. There is no need to worry about your passport if you don’t have just apply after selection the team of METI will ask you that you make your passport.
METI Internship program details:
- Country: Japan.
- Level of Course: Internship.
- program: Fully Funded Internship
- Program For: Undergraduate and Graduate students.
- Duration: Between 2.5 to 3 Months.
- Deadline: Middle of June 2019
METI Internship In Japan 2019 Supports:
- Transportation. (Air tickets and all other traveling included).
- 4,000 yen will be given for living expenses per day.
- Travel Insurance & Internship Insurance.
Fields for Internship:
This internship is for all most all the fields. You can apply no boundaries are there in the Field.
- Engineering students
- Medical Students
- Management Students
- Science Students
- Simply … all fields are eligible 😁😁😁
Eligibility Criteria for METI Internship In Japan 2019:
- Age: Between 20 to 40 Years.
- Must be from an eligible country.
- Must have proficient English (No language test is required).
- The applicant has to submit the enrolment or graduated certificate.
- Recommendation letter.
- Eligible Countries (Click here to see).
- September 1 to November 12, 2019
- September 9 to November 19, 2019
- September 17 to November 26, 2019
- September 30 to December 10, 2019
- October 7 to December 17, 2019
How to Apply for METI Internship in Japan:
They are accepting online Application Form, so apply online via given links and follow steps carefully.
Step 2: Fill the form with correct Information.
Step 3: Submit it. (Best of Luck 😁😁😁)
Deadline: Middle Of June 2019.
If You have Question/suggestion for Full Opportunities Please Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat with us via Red Chat Icon (Just bottom of this page).
😁 Like FO Facebook Page and so You Won’t Miss Any Opportunity😁
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- NLC Internship 2019
- Master and PhD in Italy (Fully Funded)
- Summer Internship in Spain (Fully Funded)
- Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia (Fully Funded)
Official Link: Click Here