Applicants are now invited to apply for the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation for Leiden University students. The MSF Program has helped many Leiden University students from all fields of work in their research.
You May Apply in Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship in Austria 2021
- Location: Netherlands
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Nationality: All countries
- Deadline: 15 December 2020, 15 April 2021
- Award: €900 – €2000
You May be Interested in: (Discounts)
- College Backpack, Travel Laptop School Backpack with USB Charging
- Modoker Vintage Laptop Backpack for Women Men
The MSF is offered in the following fields:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON)
You have to be eligible by the following criteria for MSF program:
- You must be registered at the Leiden University for a Bachelor’s or Master’s program
- Being a member of the L.S.V. Minerva is not a requirement.
- Your study or research must be of a prestigious level in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Your project should be an internship, study or a research.
- You must be a PhD student or a student who has completed their Master’s program at the university.
- At the end of your project, you must submit a report with images.
You will be with the amount from €900 to €2000 for your project. This money can be used for not only your research but also your living costs and international traveling.
How to apply:
- You have to download an application form from Official Site.
- After filling the form, you have to attach all the required documents and send it to the address provided with the form.
Official Link: Click Here
Q. Who should I contact in case I have any question?
You can contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the MSF fund
Q. What year is this for?
MSF launches this program every year with two rounds with the deadline 15 April and 15 December.
Last Updated: 30 August 2020