The minorities Fellowship Program in Switzerland in 2020 is now accepting applications. This program in Switzerland is organized by the OHCRH Office of the High Commissioner of Human Rights.
This program is meant to train people belonging to minority groups to help them attain their human rights. The participants of this minority fellowship program in Switzerland 2020 will be people who belong to cultural, religious, ethnic or linguistic minorities in their state.
About Minorities Fellowship Program in Switzerland:
This fellowship is the perfect chance for people to enhance their knowledge about the system of the United Nations and instruments of human rights. The fellows will also be required to develop the capacity to train others in their community as well. People who are already working towards promoting human rights for everyone are highly encouraged to apply for this fellowship.
This fellowship is now being offered in 3 different languages, English, Arabic, and Russian. The fully-funded minority right fellowship program in Switzerland will take place in the month of November.
You May Apply for Travel Writing Scholarships 2020.
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Host Organization: OCHRH
- Program type: Fellowship
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28 February 2020
- Applicants MUST belong to a minority group. They could be a minority on the basis of their language, religion or ethnicity.
- Applicants must have relevant minority rights or human rights experience.
- Applicants must be able to understand and speak one of the languages in which the fellowship program will occur.
- Applicants applications should be supported by their community and//or Organization.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their NGO / organization to make use of what they learn during the fellow and further train their community.
Fully Funded Fellowship Covers:
- An economy class return ticket from applicants country to Geneva
- A stipend to provide for accommodation and other expenses during the fellowship
- Basic health insurance during the program
28 Feb 2020 is the last date to apply for the Minorities Fellowship Program in Switzerland.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application Form:
Official link: Click Here
Frequently Asked Question:
Do I have to know all 3 languages of fellowship to be selected?
No. Working knowledge of just one of the languages i.e. English, Russian or Arabic is enough.
Last Updated: 20 Feb 2020