Minority Students Scholarship Program – the Year 2019-20
Applications are invited to apply for Minority Students Scholarship Program for Financial. The minority Scholarship program provides a grant of Scholarships for different categories from Primary level to advance level. Regular both male and female students of Government institutions having scored at least 50% marks in the last annual Examination are encouraged to apply for this program.
Minority Scholarships 2019 program in Pakistan is amazing opportunity So apply before 04 Oct 2019. You can also apply for another Minority Scholarship Program.
Details of the Minority Students Scholarship Program:
- Location: Pakistan
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Program: Financially Support
- Deadline: 04 Oct 2019
You May Apply For:
- World Youth Forum in Egypt 2019 (Fully Funded)
- CERN Internship in Switzerland for Undergraduate Students – Paid Internship
- UNICEF IT Internship in Hungary 2019 – Paid Internship
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship
- Attested copy of CNIC/Form-B (Student).
- Note: No need to attach the copies of Parents/guardians CNIC, Domiciles, etc.
- Attested Copies of Marksheets or Progress report of last annual exam.
- Note: Semester system students are required to attach a copy of Marksheet of the last two semesters.
- Original Income Certificate of Parent or Guardian (Current year).
- Complete form in all respect and certified by the Head of Institution.
- Poor, needy, Orphan and handicapped students.
- 50% Marks in the last passed examination.
- Government Institutions.
- Candidate’s parent Income must not exceed Rs. 10,000 to 20,000.
- Students receiving Financial scholarship or stipends etc from any other program will not be eligible.
- Enrolled in any government institution.
- All fields are eligible.
- Students belong to remote and less developed areas are encouraged to apply.
- Students/parents/Guardian are advised, in their own interest to provide a contact number and email address to get possible queries resolved in time.
Oct 04, 2019, is the last date to apply for this Opportunity.
How to Apply for the Minority Students Scholarship Program:
Complete the Application Form: and send it to the following address with all required documents:
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony,
Green Trust Tower, 8th Floor, Blue Area, Islamabad 44000
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage Minority Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!