MIS Scholarship for Master in Malaysia 2020 will start accepting applications soon. These scholarships are offered under the MIS – Malaysian international scholarship scheme. It is an initiative of the government of Malaysia, aimed at helping talented students study in one of the top Malaysian universities.
These scholarships are being offered at APU, Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation. Interested students will first have to apply to the post graduate program at the university and then will be able to submit the scholarship application.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You May read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
- Location: Malaysia
- Host Institute: APU
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Not Specified
About Scholarship for Master in Malaysia:
Applicants who have a good academic record as well as a record of being active in extracurricular activities are selected for this scholarship. To obtain this scholarship, international students can apply to any Malaysian university or college that is well established and then apply for the MIS scholarship grant. However, this post is specifically for the applicants who wish to study at APU through this scholarship.
You Must read: Admission in UK Universities – Important Dates & Deadlines
- Applicants must be less than 45 years old.
- Applicants must have obtained at least a GPA of 3.5/4.0 or second class upper honors in their bachelor’s
- Applicants should have taken either IELTS or TOEFL test
Required Test Scores
- IELTS at least 6.5 bands
- TOEFL paper based test – 580 or more
- TOEFL computer based test – 230 or more
- TOEFL internet based test – 92 or more
- Air tickets (from the capital city of your country to Malaysia)
- Per month allowance
- A portion of tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Per year allowance for books and internal traveling
To avail this scholarship for master in Malaysia 2020 at APU, applicants will first have to apply for a postgraduate program at APU. They should have the following documents ready so they can apply as soon as the applications open!
- Filled APU application form
- Academic records
- Reference letters from employers (if applicable)
- Proofs of any other extra curricular or academic achievements etc
Remember to keep checking this link so you could know when the applications open!
Deadline: Not Specified
Official link: Check Here
Last Updated: 04 May 2020