Monteir Photography Competition in France invites photography enthusiasts from around the world to apply to the Competition. This photography competition is held by the Association for International wildlife and nature photo festival.
Monteir Photography Competition in France:
This is a completely free photography competition without any sort of registration fee. This is the 24th International Wildlife Photography Festival. It will take place in Haute- Marne, France. The festival will be held in the month of November 2020.
This photography competition aims to showcase the best still or filmed images of wild fauna, flora, landscapes and also accounts that support biodiversity and species and their habitats.
You May Apply for Sidney Topol Fellowship Scholarship in USA 2020
- Location: France
- Program type: Competition
- Competition Genre: Photography
- Deadline: 30 April 2020
- Applicants must be able to provide the original images i.e. RAW files or files from the same series.
- Applicants must be able to explain their work truthfully and make sure they provide a caption, shooting location and other fields.
- Individual photographers can apply.
- Applicants under the age of 16 can also apply.
- Eligible Regions applicants from all over the world can apply.
The images must be very slightly modified to give a realistic view of the photograph
Applicants can send images of:
- Wild birds in natural habitat
- Wild mammals in natural habitat
- Other wild animals
- Natural landscapes
- Film sequence that shows a short video of nature
- Man and nature
- Nature revisited
- Winners will be invited to the festival in France.
- Winners will receive prizes.
30 April 2020 is the last date to apply for Monteir Photography Competition in France.
How to Apply:
Application Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 17 March 2020