Calling all the African culture and photography enthusiasts! Now is your time to shine with the help of the multi-cultural photo competition by photo Africa. It doesn’t matter if you’re an amateur or have tons of experience, you can still apply!
All you need to have is a passion to display diversity and beauty in Africa. So pick up your cameras and get ready to win a grand prizes worth $10,000.
You May Apply in Paid Internships in SWP Germany 2021
- Location: Online
- Organizer: Photo Africa
- Opportunity Type: Competition
- Deadline: 23 October 2020
Photo Africa is organizing this multi-cultural photo competition. This is the season 3 of the competition that aims to high light diversity in cultures. You might be wondering what Photo Africa actually is. It is an organization that works to let people’s talents be celebrated.
The fact that Photo Africa celebrates individuality and diversity through its competitions portrays the positive ambitions of the people working behind the concept. It tries to shed light on the beauty, different cultures and diversity present in the African continent.
- All applicants must be 18 or above in age.
- The people applying must belong to one of the eligible countries. List of eligible countries is given below.
- The person in the picture must give due credit to the photographer.
- All the submitted pictures need to display racial identity.
- Prizes worth $10,000 will be given.
- Cash prizes will be given to the top 3 pictures with the most votes.
- Top 20 highest voted pictures will be given Pan African ambassadors title.
Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, DR Congo, Tanzania, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Algeria, Sudan, Morocco, Angola, Mozambique, Ghana, Madagascar, Cameroon, Côte d’ Ivoire, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Malawi, Zambia, Senegal, Chad, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Guinea, Rwanda, Benin, Burundi, Tunisia, South Sudan, Togo, Sierra Leone, Libya, Congo, Liberia, Central African Republic, Mauritania, Eritrea, Namibia, Gambia, Botswana, Gabon, Lesotho, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Eswatini, Djibouti, Comoros, Cabo Verde, Sao Tome & Principe, Seychelles, Réunion, Western Sahara, Mayotte, Saint Helena.
23 October 2020 is the last date to apply in Multi-Cultural Photo Competition.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application Form:
You May Apply in 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Click Here
Is there any Age Requirement for this Photo Contest?
Yes, All applicants must be 18 or above in age
Last Updated: 21 August 2020