NEST Scholarships Program for Masters/MPhil & Ph.D.:
NEST Scholarships Program is for all those students who want to study Masters/MPhil and the Ph.D. degree in Pakistani HEC approved universities. The purpose of this program is to support needy Pakistani students.
Eligibility Criteria for NEST Scholarships Program 2018:
- Pakistani/Azad Kashmir students can apply for this scholarship program.
- The students must be from Least Developed District/cities of Pakistan.
- Maximum age: 35-year-old.
- The students who want to apply for MS/MPhil must complete 16-year education.
- The students who want to apply for Ph.D. must complete 18-year education.
- Read more in details.
- 5% Special Quota for (KP, ICT, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, FATA).
- 20% for Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan.
- 2% for Disable students.
How to Apply for NEST Scholarships Program:
- Download the Application form (Download application form 1. Iqbal form – MS/MPhil and 2. Jinnah form – Ph.D.).
- Fill completely.
- Select Discipline and University and send that form NEST approved universities (List of Universities).
Deadline: 30 September 2018