The Applications are open to apply for The Next Generation Scholarships in Austria. The Modul university is offering a spectacular chance for applicants namely The next generation scholarship, interested in seeking Ph.D. level studies in the fields of Tourism, Entrepreneurship, Administration and leadership, Governance, Economics, Consumer behavior.
Based on the applicant’s previous fields of studies, academic performance and aptitude, motivation, extracurricular activities and interview through The next generation scholarship they allow either a substantial level of reduction in tuition fee or a 50% partial funding of €4,5000.
The Next Generation Scholarships in Austria – Aim:
They aim to pass on knowledge and introduce new colleagues into the world of academic science. They want to cater to the needs of upcoming generations in industry and society through the youth itself by allowing research on its campuses.
You Can also Apply in ULMS Excellence Scholarships in UK 2020
- Location: Vienna
- Host Organization: Modul university
- Duration: 4 years
- Program: PhD
- Opportunity: Partial funding
- Deadline: 31st May 2020
- Fee reduction.
- 50% partial funding of € 45,000.
- Reside in Vienna
- Highly-motivated participants
- Full-time participants
- Sustainable Tourism and Sustainability of Tourism
- Social Entrepreneurship and Investment
- Technology-based Observation and Forecasting of Economic and Societal Trends
- Sustainable Consumer Behavior
- Sustainable Management and Leadership
- Sustainable Governance, Social Sustainability and the Well-being of Societies
- Digital consumers and Service Innovation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research and Career Interest
- Supervisor Agreement
- Copies of certificates and degrees
- The official copy of results of an English proficiency test or other proof for non-native speakers
- One example of a research publication or report (optional)
- Supervisor agreement
- Copy of passport
- Two letters of recommendation
Application judgment Criteria:
- Conformance with the call and its spirit
- Connectedness to one of the research topics as listed
- Demonstrated potential to foster future-relevant research on a high scientific level.
- The potential impact of the results on industry and society
- Availability of an appropriate supervisor
- Demonstrated scientific competence.
The last date to apply for The next generation scholarship for visa-seeking applicants is April 30th, 2020 whereas for non-seeking visa applicants the deadline of July 31st, 2020.
How to Apply:
You need to fill an online application that must be complete and together with all the required documents. Soon after you will be contacted to schedule a personal interview at the campus or video skype interview. After which the decision would be made.
Official Link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions:
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”How can I apply for Scholarships in Austria?” answer-0=”The applicant needs to fill a form to apply for the first step and if shortlisted would be prepared for the interview in the second step and at last, the notification will be out of whether one is selected or not.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”Does it include living costs?” answer-1=”No, you need to check estimated living costs on the official webpage.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]
Last Updated: 30 March 2020