NICVD Fellowship Program 2019
Applications are invited to apply for the NICVD Fellowship Program 2019. NICVD Postgraduate and fellowship Training programs are amazing and Paid opportunities for Medical students. Applications are open till 06th July 2019 for Both Clinical Fellowship Program and Fellowship Training Program at NICVD Karachi Pakistan.
FCPS programs at NICVD by College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. The stipend will be given to students.
Details of the NICVD Program:
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Program: Paid Fellowship Program
- Stipend: Yes
- Deadline: 06 July 2019
You May Apply For:
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship
- Quiz Competition by Korean Embassy Islamabad
- PTCL Internship Program
- Bank Alfalah’s Paid Internship “Alfa Summer Internship” 2019
- Bank of Punjab Trainee Program
Post fellow, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Fellow, Critical Care Medicine:
- All courses are full-time training positions.
- Trainees are not allowed to work outside during this training program.
- Admission will be on open merit.
- MBBS from (PMDC recognized institutes).
- One year house Job.
- FCPS (Medicines/Anesthesia/Pulmonology/Anesthesia).
06 July 2019 is the last date to apply for this paid Fellowship program.
How to Apply for NICVD Fellowship program 2019:
- You can collect Application Form from the Medical Education Department, 5th Floor NICVD Karachi.
- Complete the application form and send it with Documents to the Medical Education Department, 5th Floor, NICVD, Rafiqui H-J, Shaheed road Karachi – 75510. (Phone: 021-99201271-5)
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Both Male & Female students to Apply in this Paid program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed![ratings]