OECD Internship Programme promotes entry into the Organization of highly motivated and qualified students from around the world who will assist in the work of the Organisation to deliver projects associated with the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to assist in the daily operations of this global organization.
You will have the chance to enhance your skills by joining this fantastic internship program. The objective of the OECD Internship Programme is to enhance the skills of candidates, both analytically and technically, in an international environment.
About OECD Internship Programme:
The Internship Program at the Smithsonian offers internships on a continuous basis. The internship application process is only available to students enrolled in fully accredited degree programs (i.e. bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral) throughout the internship period.
- Location: Mostly in Paris, remaining in Berlin, Germany, Mexico City, Mexico, Tokyo, Japan, Washington DC.
- Organization: at Economic Co-operation and Development
- Program: Internship
- Opportunity: Paid
- Total seats: 500 per year
- Duration: 1 to 6 Months
- Deadline: Open
Benefits of OECD Internship Programme:
This is a Paid Internship opportunity, selected students will receive the following benefits.
- An OECD allowance will be provided to interns for living expenses of about 700 euros per full month.
- Learning Environment.
- It will enhance your skills.
Interns work on during OECD Internship Programme:
- Economics (Macro and Microeconomics)
- Tax Policy and Administration
- Development Co-operation
- Science, Technology, and Industry
- Financial and Enterprise Affairs
- Employment, Labour and Social Affairs
- Human Resources
- Trade and Agriculture
- Public Governance and Territorial Development
- Budget and Finance
- Communications & PR
- Information Technology
Eligibility Criteria of OECD Internship Programme:
- Students of Undergraduate and postgraduates may apply.
- There are internships available for OECD member country nationals, as well as internships associated with OECD affiliated bodies and agencies.
- Excellent command of both English and French.
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner and display excellent drafting skills.
- Knowledge of information technology.
- Can work in an international and multicultural team environment
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Important Dates and Deadline:
Please note that OECD Internship Programme start dates are determined by your availability in conjunction with the hiring teams’ schedules: please indicate in your application form when and for how long you will be available.
Applicants who are unsuccessful in their application may apply to the next vacancy publication appearing on the dates below:
- 1 September 2021
- 1 March 2022
- 1 September 2022
- 1 March 2023
How to apply for OECD Internship Programme?
There are four main stages in the selection process:
- Complete the application and cover letter
- A prescreen is conducted by the Internship Office in which all applications are reviewed, and suitable candidates placed on shortlists for distribution to OECD Directorates;
- An interview and/or a written test may be administered by the hiring team;
- If your application is successful, OECD Human Resources will send you your internship offer letter via e-mail after the hearing and/or writing test.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post
You may also apply for some other paid internships: