The OFID Scholarship Award 2020 is now receiving applications for a fully-funded Master’s degree program. The OPEC scholarship program is only awarded to those individuals who are outstanding and want to pursue their studies in their related developing field.
OFID Scholarship Award for Masters program is running from the last thirteen years.
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Deadline: 14 April 2020
- Program: Masters
OFID Scholarship Award:
This OFID fund is established by the Member States of OPEC in 1976 as a channel of aid. they are giving opportunities to the students who want to pursue their studies, researchers in developing fields.
What Does the OFID Scholarship Award covers:
OFID Scholarship Award for International students is an amazing opportunity:
- Tuition Fees
The winners of the OFID Scholarship Award will receive a full-tuition scholarship of up to the US $50,000.
What are the Eligibility Criteria:
- Age: Between 23 to 32
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater from 4.0.
- Choose your subject according to the OFID’s core mission.
- Citizens of a developing country can apply for this program.
NOTE: Citizens of OFID Member Countries cannot apply in this scholarship.
- Scanned copy of your Passport.
- Scanned copy of your transcripts/certificates.
- Scanned copy of acceptance letter from your university which confirms your subject of study and duration of your Master’s degree.
- Write a short essay (500 words).
- Recommendation letters from your professors (Two-Letters).
You May Apply for Graduate Award Scholarships in Singapore
14th April 2020 is the last date to apply for OFID Scholarship Award for Masters 2020.
Note: Applications will be started from January to Feb 2020
Official Link: OFID
Last Updated: 21 Jan 2020