This is a Fully Funded fellowship opportunity. This fellowship at UC Berkeley USA is offered by the Berkeley global science institute. Undergraduate students can send in their applications in order to experience learning at the highly reputable UC Berkeley.
Olive Fellowship at UC Berkeley:
The olive fellowship at UC Berkeley USA is offered to bright young undergraduate students from all over the globe. Students belonging to any country and nationality can apply. The global science institute at UC Berkeley aims to spread the culture of research in Science. The olive fellowship aims to help bright students who cannot afford programs like this one.
Applicants will first apply and have to be accepted to the program. They will then be required to write a letter of motivation and demonstrate that they need financial assistance.
You May Apply: Fully Funded OYW Youth Summit in Germany 2020
- Location: USA
- Program type: Fellowship
- Program level: Undergraduate
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Applicants must be undergraduate students.
- Applicants must be carrying out their undergraduate studies in the field of chemistry.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellent performance during their undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must be in need of financial assistance.
- Applicants who are the first in their families to obtain higher education are highly encouraged to apply.
- They must be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants must have studied general and organic chemistry, with lab experience.
Fully Funded Fellowship Covers:
- Tuition fee worth $12,000
- A stipend worth $500
- Required documents for application:
- Complete application form
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
Previous deadline was 10th April 2020 for Olive Fellowship at UC Berkeley the USA.
How to Apply:
Currently, Applications are closed. We will Inform Soon.
Official Link: Click Here
Frequently Asked Question:
What should be written in the personal statement?
Your personal statement should explain why you want to be a part of this program and how it will help you in your career. You can also include anything else that you would like to tell the selection committee. The personal statement should be 500 words or less.
Last Updated: 18 May 2020