One Young World Summit in London: Asian Scholarship (Fully Funded)
One Young World is offering fully funded scholarships to attend the One Young World Summit in London. The One Young World offers these fully funded scholarships to brilliant young people from around the world who are working towards creating a positive social impact. The fully funded One Young World Summit in London will bring together young leaders from 190+ states.
While participants can attend the One Young World by paying the fee by themselves, yet Fully Funded Scholarships are available to ensure that capable leaders are able to attend the One Young World Summit in London. For this Purpose, Fully funded Scholarships to attend the summit in London, United Kingdom are present for the following regions:
- Middle East
- The Americas
For Applicants from Asia:
Leading Asia Scholarship for One young world summit in London Covers:
- Traveling expenses from your country to London and then back.
- 3 meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Transport from the accommodation to the venue of the summit
- Handouts and relevant summit material
- applicants must be over 18 years of age
- Must be committed towards delivering a positive change in their society
- Must have demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Must have a record of coming up with unique new ideas to solve social issues
- Must be a passport-holding citizen of one of the following countries:
|Kazakhstan||Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of||Korea, Republic of||Kyrgyzstan|
|Lao, People’s Democratic Republic||Malaysia||Maldives||Mongolia|
Duration, Deadline, and Process:
Application Process, deadline, and Duration of One Young World Summit in London are mentioned below.
Dates: October 22 to 25, 2019.
Deadline: April 15, 2019.
Official Link: One Young World