There’s some great news for all the tech enthusiasts out there. You can now receive free training and a trip to China by Huawei! Huawei has launched its Huawei Seeds for the Future Program. This program is a joint effort by HEC Pakistan and Huawei Technologies.
You May Apply in McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada 2021
- Location: Online
- Opportunity Type: Training Program
- Organizer: HEC and Huawei
- Opportunity Level: Undergraduate Students
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
About the Online Program by Huawei and HEC
A total of 30 students will be selected for this online training program. The selected students will get a chance to receive training in the field of ICT. The top 2 students will win a trip to China.
All nationals of Pakistan who meet the criteria may apply. There is no gender restriction.
- People applying should be final year students in one of the fields of study mentioned below.
- This program is open only for Pakistani Students.
- Students should be less than 24 years old.
- Students should have either completed their bachelor’s in one of the available fields or should be final year students.
- Good English communication skills need to be present.
Benefits of the Program
- All selected students will get ICT training from tech giant Huawei
- Top 2 students will be taken to China for training
- Souvenirs for the top 10 students
Available Study Fields
- Information Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Electronics Engineering
- Business Informatics
- Multimedia & Digital Arts
- Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Communication Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Software Engineering
How to Apply:
The Application Link is given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What will be the duration of the online training program?
The online training program will be approximately 4 days long. The top 2 students who will be taken to China will get additional training as well.
How long will the trip to China be?
About 2 weeks will be spent in China by the selected top 2 students.
Official Link: Click Here