Paid Fellowship at Teach For Pakistan 2019:
Teach for Pakistan is an organization that strives to ensure the provision of quality education to children from underprivileged areas. Part of the Global Network of “Teach For All”, Teach for Pakistan is now accepting applications for its Paid Fellowship program 2019. Paid Fellowship at Teach For Pakistan 2019 is an amazing Opportunity and Paid Program for Pakistani Youth, so don’t miss this Fellowship. Selected Applicants will be placed as teachers in schools that are under-resourced.
Duration of The fellowship: 2 years
Location: Applicants will be placed in schools in or around Islamabad, Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for Paid Fellowship at Teach For Pakistan Program:
- Applicants must hold at least a Bachelors Degree (16 years of education or more)
- University students in their last semester of degree can also apply (Those who will have their degree by June 2019)
- Applicants must be a citizen of Pakistan OR have a valid national identity card for Overseas Pakistanis OR have a Pakistan Origin Card
- Must be fluent in Urdu and English
- Applicants must be willing to commit to the fellowship for 2 years.
Note: Applicants will have to successfully complete the training period in order to start the fellowship.
Along with the invaluable experience of changing young lives and leadership skills, fellows will also be offered a market competitive salary.
Deadline: 05 April 2019
Official Link: Teach For Pakistan