Applications for a Paid Fellowship in University of Melbourne Australia are now open. University of Melbourne was established in 1853 and this is the perfect Paid opportunity for anyone interested in developing a career in research.
Paid Fellowship in University of Melbourne Australia
The University of Melbourne is constantly ranked among one of the best universities in the world. Neuroscience, robotics and artificial intelligence are the themes around which the research will be based. This is a Paid Neuro Engineering Fellowship in Australia.
You May Apply For Summer School Scholarships in UK 2020 – Fully Funded
- Location: Australia
- Host institute: University of Melbourne
- Program type: Fellowship
- Program level: PhD
- Deadline: 10 March 2020
- Applicants should be motivated individuals with good research skills
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. in one of the following or a related area: Biosignal, Neural modeling, computational Neuroscience, statistical signal processing or a linked area
- Applicants should have a good record in research
- Great analytical and theoretical skills
Paid Fellowship Provides:
Salary : $91,125 AUD – $97,812 p.a. (For level A appointment) or $102,967 – $122,268 p.a. (For Level B appointment).
Eligible regions: All
10th March 2020 is the last date to apply for a Paid Fellowship in University of Melbourne Australia.
How to Apply:
Application Link is given below:
Official Website: Click Here
Last Updated: 23 Feb 2020