Paid internships in SWP Germany are available. The internships are offered by the German Institute of International and Security Affairs. These are full time internships that will go on for a total of 3 months.
The institute of international and security affairs offers only limited internships. Students and young academics studying political science and international and regional affairs are highly encouraged to apply.
You May Apply in Essay Writing Competition 2020 by Full Opportunities
- Location: Germany
- Opportunity Type: Internship
- Internship Type: Paid
- Deadline 1: 30 September 2020
- Deadline 2: 31 December 2020
Medical Students May Read this Book Nursing School Entrance Exams Prep 2021-2022
About the Internship
SWP or the Stifung Wissenchaft and Politik is an organization that gives advises to decision makers in the area of security and international politics. SWP is known for it’s excellence in academic research. These paid internships are being offered at their Berlin-Wilmersdorf office.
The interns will be paid a 300 Euros stipend per month. They will also get to choose their preferred area of research.
- Applicants must be already studying for a Master’s degree
- Students who have completed their bachelor’s and are enrolling in a Master’s degree course can also apply.
- Proficiency in English language is a must for applicants.
- Ability to use computers and other IT skills (such as Word, Excel etc) are required.
- Applicants should be able to work well in teams.
Benefits of Paid Internships in SWP Germany
- Interns will receive a stipend worth 300 euros per month
- Excellent exposure
Available Divisions of Research
- Global Issues
- Middle East and Africa
- International Security
- Eastern Europe and Eurasia
Documents Required for the Internship Application
- Updated CV
- A letter of motivation, the length of which should be maximum 1 page
- Your bachelor’s degree or certificate
- Work references in case you have been employed
- References from teachers in case you have not worked anywhere
- In case you are not a EU/EEA applicant, a copy of your residence permit in Germany
- Proof that you are a student or are enrolling as one in a Master’s program
How to Apply
Fill in the application form given in the ‘apply now’ link below. Send that form, along with all the other required documents to the following email address: bewerbungen(at)swp-berlin.org
You should send all the required material as one pdf file.
Can I apply if I am doing an additional bachelor’s?
Yes, such students can apply.
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 12 August 2020