Paid KPK Fellowship Program 2019:
Applications are now open for Paid KPK Fellowship Program 2019. This fellowship is offered by the KP Government and the duration of this is about 6-Months. KP-Board, Code for Pakistan and the World Bank are supporting this Fellowship which is offered by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government.
Paid KPK Fellowship program 2019 is going to be 6 Months-long and it is based in Peshawar. They are going to select a team which consists of talented developers and also designers who are going to build digital services, improve government and much more.
The benefits which selected candidates will include mentorship, some training, free workspace, and the most important benefit is that they get a chance to work with the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government departments to bring changes in the landscape of KP.
City: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Paid KPK Fellowship Program 2019 Benefits:
- You will get Rs.30,000/- for six months for your monthly expenses.
- You will get free workspace.
- Opportunity to work with the KP government departments.
- Candidate should have a 16-years of education.
- Graduated from any of HEC recognized university.
- Candidate must have expertise in any of these fields.
- Graphics Designing.
- Mobile Application Development.
- Desktop Application Development.
- Front & Back end Development.
- Must have 1 year of experience in the relevant field.
- Able to spend 40 hours/week for the entire program duration.
Deadline: April 30, 2019.
Official Link: KP-Fellowship