Pakistan’s largest Photography competition:
Wikipedia’s campaign known as ‘Wiki loves monuments’ calls all the photography lovers to showcase their talent by capturing pictures presenting Pakistani culture and heritage and uploading them to Wikipedia.
- The winner of ‘Wiki loves monuments’ will receive a scholarship to attend the Wikipedia conference that will take place in Sweden in August 2019.
- Shortlisted pictures will be used on Wikipedia with relevant articles.
How to apply for Pakistan‘s largest photography competition:
Submit your pictures by making an account on Wikipedia.
Photos should be of listed eligible sites on Wikipedia.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir
To find out more about region wise eligible locations and subjects, visit the official website.
- You can upload your pictures during the month of September 2018
- The size of your picture should be at least 2 Megapixels (1600×1200)
- You will not be required to pay an entrance fee
- Your entries should not have a watermark, timestamp, signatures or copyrights symbols
- You can only submit pictures of eligible sites
- Copyrights photos will result in disqualification
Deadline: 30th September 2018